- Clinical staff
- I have worked here for 18 months I believe
- I am responsible for helping patients with making their visit to see Dr.Tsai the best experience possible
- I love my coworkers and how I am able to bring my baby girl if I need to.
- I am working on becoming a registered nurse
- Multitasking and time management are the best tip for anyone I know. I am able to work on my school work while simultaneously taking care of a very active one-year old. It is all about prioritizing your time for what is important.
- I was a nationally ranked surfer in high school and have surfed all around the world.
- My anatomy text book
- Spending time on the water with my daughter and friends.
- I hope to return to Hawaii after I finish school
- I don’t have time for TV. Ha!
- I can not live without caffeine
- No, I love working in the healthcare field. I enjoy helping my patients and feeling a sense of pride with my job (: