- Name: Michele REHRER
- Job Title: Acupuncturist
- How long have you worked here? 1.5 years
- What do you do, and why would I come to you for assistance? I perform acupuncture. Most people come in because of pain; however, acupuncture for other conditions such as headaches, stress, anxiety, digestive issues and many more alignments.
- What do you like about your workplace? Everyone helps each other. It a real team atmosphere.
- What is one professional skill you are actively developing? I am always researching to learn new techniques about acupuncture so I can enhance my patients’ treatments.
- What is your favorite productivity hack? Staying organized and multi tasking.
- What is something unique about you (a fun fact) that few people are aware of? I volunteer to help sea turtles.
- What was the most recent book you read? The web has no weaver
- What is your favorite pastime? Going to the beach
- Where on earth are you hoping to travel next? Costa Rica
- Do you have any programs that you are currently binge-watching? No not right now.
- What would you eat if you had to eat only one meal every day for the rest of your life? Breakfast is my favorite meal, so definitely breakfast.
- What is one thing you cannot live without? My family and pets
- Could you imagine yourself doing something else instead of what you do now? The only other thing I would do for a living would be wildlife photography. I love wildlife and photography and always thought it would be fun to travel and take photos of the scenery and different animals you encounter while at a particular location.